Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Coherent Faith Apologetics

Hello all! I would like to direct your attention to a new project I am participating in called Coherent Faith Apologetics. Roger Gelwicks, Andrew Engle, Scott Alford, Wesley Freeland, and myself are starting an apologetics website designed to receive questions about Christianity. I would invite all who read my blog to see it and ask questions! The purpose of the site is two fold:


1. Christians who have doubts or unanswered questions about Christianity can ask them there and
2. Those who think they can debunk Christianity with certain questions can send them in and we will respond to them.




It's a wonderful idea! We're very excited and hope you'll send in questions. The link to the site is below (it will work after midnight).

God bless,
Robert A. Rowlett, CFA Staff

www.coherentfaithapologetics.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment